Monday, March 16, 2009

Finders Keepers!


After more than seven weeks, I found my diamond ring! I noticed it missing in Sunday School the last Sunday in January. Tonight during bathtime, Nate jumped into the tub a little funny. He pushed the bath toy crate out from the wall. When I reached down to push the crate back to its proper place, THERE IT WAS...peeking out from under the crate! Apparently it was bath night before church that Sunday. This is definitely an answer to prayer!

I'd just resigned myself last night to call USAA. We didn't have the floater on it, but people told me that our homeowner's insurance should cover part of it. This entire time I was fairly confident my ring would show up, I just didn't know how long to go without a replacement...and then what sort of replacement to buy--a cheapo CZ, a smaller diamond, full value? Now I don't have to worry about it! I like to say we just paid for our trip to Peru by finding it! I'd never really paid much attention to how much "money" I wear on my finger each day. I certainly look at it a little differently now! Of course its true value is priceless, but you know what I'm trying to say! ;)

No comments: