Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Go Spurs, GO!!

It's hard to watch an NBA finals game with Jason when the Spurs are one game away from the championship.  Or maybe it's just hard to watch a game with this much DRAMA!  My goodness, my heart can't take the ups and downs.  (By the way, does anyone have a tranquilizer for Jason?)  

We are all cheering for the Spurs in this house.  In fact, Tim Duncan made an appearance here today:


Big day for Nate.  He had a field trip to Stephens Lake Park with EEE Summer Academy.  He didn't catch any fish with the Missouri Conservation Department, but he brought home a new pet snail...in his water bottle!  After dinner he had his taekwondo belt testing to earn his green belt.  His form, weapons and self-defense all looked solid.  We'll be gone Monday for test results, so we'll have to wait. 

Amelia had her last Parents As Teachers visit from Miss Jessica today.  I will miss our visits and the chance to bounce parenting challenges off an "expert."  What a great program from the state of Missouri. 


Her random quote from the back of the van today was, "when Grandma and Grandpa come back to visit, I hope he plays trap.  I like trap.  But I taught Uncle Jeff trap and he is visiting in July, so nowUncle  Jeff can play trap, too!"  

Go Spurs!  I guess we'll have another opportunity to watch you in Game 7.
😩




No comments: